
As most of you know, John and I are expecting a big addition in January, a baby girl, Millicent Dobyns! I thought that this would be a great way to keep everyone updated up until and after she makes her grand entrance. As most of you also know John and I keep pretty busy with John working for Avista, and myself finishing up nursing school and, well, growing a baby. As of today we are 30 and 4 (making us closer to 31 weeks...hey, every day counts!). Everything is going wonderfully. Millie's room is shaping up quite nicely due to all Johns hard work. We have been lucky to have had four ultrasounds so far, and have another on Wednesday. It's been amazing seeing our little girl grow. The picture above is from our last ultrasound, at 22 weeks. Hopefully I can keep this updated, so check back!

1 comment:
She's perfect already, I can't wait until she's here!
Post a Comment