
Well, what a week. John and I just got back from yet another dr appointment. Millie's still head down, cooking quite nicely. I've been feeling more tired, but in the grand scheme of things feeling alright. I had my last day of lecture today, now just my pharmacology test and my last advanced nursing concepts test and I'm officially done with nursing school! I'll just have to take my state boards then I'm an RN, yay! I'm thinking that'll happen in February--I don't want to pay all that money to take my test in January and end up not being able to. Besides that, Millie makes my brain turn to mush so it may be for the best. Next week is graduation, which is very exciting. My Aunt Millicent is flying in, and it's always great to be able to see her. I think that's it for now!

3 comments:
you look fantastic!
Ok, you are way too cute as a prego lady!
Kurt says, "Good job, John."
Post a Comment