Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Big Day Tomorrow
Well friends, looks like tomorrow's the big day. John and I spent the day cleaning, and just kind of hanging out with each other waiting for Millie. The bags are packed, the carseat is in the Jeep-now I just need to be able to fall asleep tonight! We check in tomorrow at 0600, and hopefully Millie is going to cooperate and everything goes smoothly. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers, we'll let you know how it goes soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
John I hope you make it through all this. It is not easy for the husband. The wife gets all the credit, but no one remembers the husband. Good luck tomorrow. You too Galin. We are excited for you all and thinking about you.-Kurtis
Kurt is ridiculous. Just thought I should let you know that he giggled at his comment.
Post a Comment