

Millie had her eye surgery today, and was such a good girl! She had to have her tear duct opened (which is very common, but still scary for mom and dad!). The nurses brought us back to recovery pretty quickly, and I got to snuggle her until we left the hospital. She was pretty upset about having an IV in her hand and sensors on her, but all things considered she couldn't have been a better little patient.

2 comments:
My daughter had the same procedure. She actually had to have 2 procedures because the first was didn't work. Even though it's a VERY quick procedure it was still so hard for my husband and I.
Glad you all made it through and hopefully the first procedure is successful!
I'm so glad everything went well! It doesn't matter how routine the procedure might be, that's your little baby they're working on!
Post a Comment