So I realize that I haven't updated this thing in forever, so I thought I'd post some pictures. We've been busy lately, this next little baby will be making it's grand entrance in a week (WOW!) and we're trying to get everything ready for a (hopefully) smooth transition from one little one to two. Anyway, here are our pics from the St. Patty's day parade. Millie loved looking at all the big trucks, and rather enjoyed her green doughnut...as did her pregnant mom :)
Monday, April 11, 2011
St Patty's Day Parade
So I realize that I haven't updated this thing in forever, so I thought I'd post some pictures. We've been busy lately, this next little baby will be making it's grand entrance in a week (WOW!) and we're trying to get everything ready for a (hopefully) smooth transition from one little one to two. Anyway, here are our pics from the St. Patty's day parade. Millie loved looking at all the big trucks, and rather enjoyed her green doughnut...as did her pregnant mom :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment