Saturday, January 10, 2009

38 weeks 2 days


So I know this is cheating (the scarf is hiding my HUGE belly) but I don't care :) As of today I am 38 weeks, 2 days pregnant. Holy Crap. I've been feeling alright, still getting around ok--just waiting for Millie to show up. At my 37 week appointment I had an ultrasound which showed Millie was head down (yay), and HUGE (uh-oh). It showed she has some big ol' cheeks (I think I'd be worried if she didn't) and the u/s tech said it looked like she has a bunch of hair. As of my last appointment, at 38 weeks, I am dilated to a 2 and 70% effaced, at a -1 station. This was pretty surprising to me, as I haven't had a single contraction that I'm aware of. That being said, our bags are packed and we're ready to head to the hospital whenever that may be. My next appointment is on Wednesday, the 14th so hopefully the Dr. will report even more progress. Oh, and that reminds me, we have compiled our "baby call/text list". If anyone wants to be added to it just drop me a note with your number if I don't have it. I think that's it for now, wish me luck!

1 comment:

April said...

Hey! You look SSSOOO cute!

Remember me? From AGD?